Re: Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:35:46 EDT

Sorry but the Blooded Hag bit was just the first thing that popped into my head...
However my rather over active imagination has a few idea. Please feel free to say "That's pants!" as I said I have only run and played RQ3 not HeroWars so I do not know what is feasible or not.
1 Hag is not dead but a trapped (earth?) spirit type thing bound by the sword. Once removed spirit will help remover in an "earthy" way. 2 Why a sword? How about an axe? Something tied to Babestor Gor, everything seems to be masculine and might give a new slant. If you want I'll put my thinking cap on and come up with some sort of quest. Although I don't have HeroWars bits I have absolutly everything published about Glorantha/RuneQuest (much to the wifes annoyance!) so I can dig around for detail and put something together but with out stats. Give me your thoughts about which way you want to go and I will go on a DreamQuest and see what I can come up with!
More cheese tonight!
Regards
Steve