Re: Wooden Animals

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:05:02 -0000

John wrote:

> My last postings seem to have disappeared into the ether
> (bloody Gift Carriers), so I'm resending:

Oh good: it's not just me. Only two of mine vanished:

Lost from me:

one post *praising* RR for identifying giant wooden animals as a viable siege technique, and suggesting that one of the Lunar staff officers be an old fogey with mythic reasons for suggesting this (much to Tatius' annoyance... and NB: he might even be right!).

one post gently mocking the title "Takenegi's Muster" (Greg Stafford's apparently forthcoming Lunar Army work-in-progress manuscript, and the reason why all those regiments, Martin Laurie's army spreadsheets, etc. vanished from www.glorantha.com)

I'll add to that a brief mention that the *fine* search engines at Questlines and The Temple cover www.glorantha.com as well, but they don't pick up any "hidden" pages (ones that are no longer linked to, such as like http://www.herowars.com/new/heartland.html), which may be just as well...

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/search.php

Cheers, Nick