RE: Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:26:20 +0100

> Sorry but the Blooded Hag bit was just the first thing that
> popped into my head...

So what else might pop in? Or out?

> However my rather over active imagination has a few idea.

Oh, good!

> Please feel free to say "That's pants!"

Not me. I'm more likely to say "ooh, cool, let's link it in with everything else!" Still struggling with the penguin samurai keets, but we'll get there :)

(Just got MoLaD and discovered *my* sub-cult of Lhankor Mhy - Ulfodell the Inspired, p35)

> 1 Hag is not dead but a trapped (earth?) spirit type thing bound by the
> sword. Once removed spirit will help remover in an "earthy" way.
> 2 Why a sword? How about an axe? Something tied to
> Babestor Gor, everything
> seems to be masculine and might give a new slant.

Sounds good, we need the Earth links.

Move it out to "near" Whitewall rather than under it. Still plenty of caves and things, and an excuse to have to sneak past the Lunars to get the Gadget. And lessens the clash with Helamakt.

Oh, and you suggested Babs Gor - I've just realised that the HW version of Babs has split her into several different goddesses, and the one you want, under most circumstances, the old-fashioned typical BG, now doesn't go by that name. Read them up, or get someone who understands (not me!) to explain.

> and I will go on a DreamQuest and see what I can come up with!

Yeah, that's how I explore Glorantha, too.