Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:29:19 -0000

> > Not to stop anybody's creative energies, but this whole sword
in the
> >rock does not seem to fit at Whitewall at all.

No ideas on the hag, but what if the sword was Arkats Holy Adamant Sword of Chaos Slaying. Driven into the rock by Arkat as part of some HQ or other. Has a 20w9 to remove as it is a God thing. It is the greatest secret of Broyan's kingdom. Imagine the scene. Broyan sitting upon his mighty throne. Heroes fill his hall. The mighty doors swing open. A feverish guard runs and throws himself at the feet of the king. Everyoone present shivers as they can almost taste this mans terror. My lord...The Crimson Bat approaches! Shreiks break out, in the hall, dark mutterings. Kallyr steps forward and pulls up as Broyan rises out of his throne. Silence falls around the hall. 'We only have one chance. I will draw the sword of adamant!'

Broyan draws the sword, they teleport aboard the bat. Broyan drives the sword into the Bat and from the inner world.

Hmmm. I like it! Would make a great film! Who would play Broyan I wonder? Brian Blessed!! yaaaayyy!!!

Cheers
Rob