RE: Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:51:00 +0100

> Roderick said:
>
> > Hmm, I'd go more towards *this* Miranda as Jar-Eel myself. Too
> > Innocent-looking for Kallyr "I've had just about enough of this
> > nonsense" Starbrow.

You're right. It's better than some, but you're still right. She doesn't look like someone with a temper you'd actually be worried about, does she?

> How about Lucy Lawless? She's definitely no nonsense.

I'm trying to imagine her with red hair, and failing. And most of the pictures I've seen, she seems to have heavy mascara (or two black eyes), which spoils the image. Right amount of personality, though.

Tell you what, same series, how about Callisto / Hudson Leick ? In sane mode and with red hair not blonde.