cradle gift?

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:05:56 EDT

I read in the seige timeline notes about a gift given by some guardians of the cradle. Well just so happens that in the game I'm running the PC's are about to do the cradle affair and the (soon to be) WindLord has a Storm Artifact (which I have yet to detail, probably like the divine magic create thunder stone) which he picked up early in the campaign called THE Thunder Stone. What it does, no own knows (probably some "get out of gaol free" card). Well he plans to get into WW and hand it over to the defenders. Is this a thread we could use? Shall I see how it all pans out? Remember...Better Red than dead!
steve