Re: Broyan's Three Cults

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:07:24 -0000

Jeff said a lot of good stuff which sounds fine to me.

>>What about John's proposed fourth clan? A suggestion could
>>be a small Helering clan who act as the caretakers of WW sticking
>>it out there no matter what even if everyone else buggers off. They
>>would live in the traditional Helering style which could add
>>another source of friction.
>

>There are plenty of Volsaxi clans other than the Darvolsaxi (who, I
>think are pretty numerically small). Remember, there are some
>50,000 Volsaxi.

True enough but I think its time the Helerings get more attention in a published work!:-) They could be a tiny little bunch who are determined to stick it out in WW even after pretty much everyone else buggers off. They do all the dirty work and know all sorts of little secrets. For some reason they're a bunch of near pacifists but are mythically important to WW itself. Most of them die during the siege and the last member's body is among those found after the final Lunar assault.

Just a thought.

Oliver