Re: Mail-order Char-Un brides

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:33:59 -0000

Stu said:

> The Lunar camp could be cool, certainly. I also wonder if I could
> foist him on Pavis (you wouldn't believe how little I know about
> Pavis... it was one of the casualties of efficacy when I was first
> trying to get my head around Glorantha! Keith has kindly helped a
> lot, well... on certain parts :o)).

He could be in the Lunar camp seeking revenge. Pretending to be your standard war profiteer but actually acting as a spy against the Lunars for the Orlanthi. That way he can make a profit, get revenge for his beak branding and be something of a patriot all at the same time. A win win situation should he survive.

Oliver