Kallyr, LBQs, and so on

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:21:22 +0100

Just noticed some suggestions on the Wiki about what Kallyr's been up to, including an additional LBQ. Sorry, but no. She does two LBQs in total, according to Greg, one at Iceland, and the (practise level) SLBQ after she's already Queen. There's no LBQ at Whitewall.

At the fall of Whitewall: she's listed in different places both as being there at the end, and as being "among the Quivini". We're working on recounciling this apparent impossibility, and it looks like she has a temporary one-person-only transport system to and from a certain Vingan temple in the Quivin hills. She's using that instead of the Ice Refuge.

*IF* we're going ahead with the "Orlanth gets outlawed, Vingkot sacrifices to get him back" idea, one possible place/time for her to return is way off in the future at Bullflood! Though we came up with this idea before realising we had sources placing her back at Whitewall for the fall :(