Re: Re: inside the walls

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:11:44 EDT

In a message dated 25/04/04 16:58:24 GMT Daylight Time, richj_at_... writes:

I'm pretty sure the whole city on the rock is surrounded by big white walls - not turf and timber.

I am still looking at Dragon Pass:Land of Thunder and it struck me that there is a whitish citadel looking thingie in the background, behind Harrek, Jareel etc. Now, I am not sure if it is supposed to be Whitewall or somewhere alese. Any suggestions. IT fits with the big white walls in any case Keith