Re: Re: Clan Ring

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:48:47 EDT

Thanks for the reply.

The only reason I'm going on about this is because I see various factions vying for any PC's favour and the most obvious faction at WW is/are the clan(s) but then I run into the problem of why would they want the PC's favour, what's in it for the clan. The only reason I can come up with is that it matters because it boosts the clan standing within a "city" (although I prefer the term community) ring. Politics! On any ring which excludes the general populace I personally like the Ginna Jar representative (representing the community collective) comes from the general populace.

Of course most of this will breakdown/change when a huge flying chaos beasty slaps into your home town.
steve