Re: A moment of CogDis...

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:53:25 +0100

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:36:36PM +1000, John Hughes wrote:
> Yes, that's been noted before: see the comment below the vingan at
>
> http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?Orlanthi%20Units%20%26%20Hero%20Bands

Oops, sorry, hadn't seen that. I'm comforted I'm not the only one going mad, though. (If only faintly, by the thought that only Nick may be propping me up in the sanity league. <g>) Changing either of the colours would likely "help", or even reversing them...

> Vingans as Learner drivers works for me.

Horrible images of Vingan initiation as drunken hen nights spring to mind, argh!

Cheers,
Alex.