Re: Tribal size

From: Steve Honey <drfegg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 19:05:55 -0000

> As for whether the Bronze Age or Iron Age is the appropriate
comparison
> - Dragon Pass is sort of Bronze Age, sort of Iron Age. Gloranthan
> Bronze is probably a better metal than terrestrial bronze but not as
> good as terrestrial iron. Then again, it is more plentiful than
iron
> was in the terrestrial Iron Age.
>
> Jeff

Sorry the point I was trying make was that Greg sez in the Glorantha book 1, under levels of civilization "For most of her human inhabitants Glorantha is a simple and unsophisticated world. In Earthly terms, most of mankind is still at a Neolithic or Bronze Age stage of civilization (limited agriculture, primitive tools, simple governments)." The terms Bronze, Stone and Iron ages are just convenient term used by Archeologists to give an idea of "civilization". Personally I'd like a Wood Age :0 Steve