Re: stream of messages

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 23:01:39 GMT

In message <c751er+jt6c_at_...> "Gianfranco Geroldi" writes:
>I'm just posting to say that I am still *very* interested in the
>whitewall project.
>I am glad that from 1500 posts in March we have slowed down to 5/600
>in April.
>The flood had washed me offline for a while ;)
>I'm slowly regaining my place in the current, padding and reading
>onward.
>My pro-Lunar bias is also unchanged.

A pro-Lunar bias would be helpful, I seem to be writing most of the Lunar stuff by myself at the moment although others are contributing ideas.

I wouldn't worry too much about the list messages, anything of significance has ended up on the Wiki so there's only current discussions that might add something new.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/