Re: Stormhold Scenario: leadership contest

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 07:02:15 -0000

 John Hughes :

> I'll be running a Whitewall module at Tentacles

Sorry, a bit late here (been away, trying to catch up)

> These are my initial, tentative thoughts on leadership and
strategic camps
> in early 1620:
>
> * Kallyr - wait for Broyan's recovery, continue to extract non-
combatants,
> fight cautiously, preserve forces, look to mythic, long-term
strategies.
> Defeat in Whitewall is inevitable.

It occurs to me that most of that would be identical to the aims of the Ernaldan leaders. Scathach will no doubt like the "wait for Broyan" angle. Except that Beneva at least can't stand Kallyr, and will disagree with her on principle. This could add some interest? I don't see any of the main Ernaldans wanting to be leaders in their own right, but their support will be vital for the contenders.