Re: Mind the gap

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 18:09:19 -0500

I also built a possible repair scenario kernel into the walls description:

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?The%20Walls

Where I suggested that the walls were originally sheep. There are still six giant blocks in the Lunar camp so players could sneak down and use magic to bring replacement blocks up.

Oliver