Re: HELP: Lunar Themes At Whitewall

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:36:34 GMT

In message <5.2.0.9.0.20040510183230.016b3e50_at_...> John Hughes writes:
>For our Tentacles slide presentation, I've summarised some Heortling Themes
>for the siege. Nothing new here, you've seen them before. The slide reads:
[snip]
>I was wondering if someone a little less biased than I would like to put
>together a similar Lunar slide. As with all Powerpoint slides, the shorter
>the better. You can add a sentence or two of speakers notes for each point.

A few suggestions, if I think of more I'll post them -

"We are all us" - troops from disparate backgrounds working together. The combination being stronger than the individual.

It's all politics - both within the siege camp and outside, reaching all the way back to Glamour

"We are all us" - even the Crimson Bat, morality of end justifying means.

The power of co-ordinated magic - the College of Magic eventually overcoming even Gods

Contrast between the individual experience and leadership intent.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/