RE: The Actor Game

From: donald_at_...
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 22:58:24 GMT

In message <001701c4397e$d904a7c0$0302a8c0_at_master> "Jane Williams" writes:

>> Thinking about it there should probably be a daughter
>> involved, either instead of or as well as the son.
>> Historically most of these scavengers were women. And we
>> really need a more appropriate name than Steptoe....
>
>We do. In fact, it may well be a mother and daughter team. (There you go,
>"dissenting voices" - we've kept the idea and dropped the actors, OK?)

That's it "Morrigan and Daughter", a nickname rather than a real name. I'll probably keep the son in as well. I think I've got enough to write them up now.

>So far almost the only Humakti are the bunch from the Swords campaign:
>transplanted PCs. And they're only there at the start. Much as I like them,
>there *will* be more Humakti around, possibly more important ones.

So far almost the entire defence will be carried out by Humatki and Vingians. Given that all male Heortlings follow Orlanth there does seem a shortage of them at Whitewall.

>> Mercenary certainly but doesn't the humour warrent something
>> lighter
>
>I was thinking of very grim humour, the sort that you wince at rather than
>laughing.

That's the sort of humour I laugh at, I wince at bad puns and really tired old jokes.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/