RE: Orlanthi shortage

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 10:43:45 -0700

There are FAR more male Orlanthi than there are Vingans and Humakti at Whitewall. Queen Leika, although a Vingan, leads a band of Colymar - and not Vingans. Broyan's hall-thanes and boon companions are largely Orlanthi. Just look at the spreadsheet!

There should be trusted companions of Broyan, thundering priests and holy men, and probably at least one (maybe two) exiled petty kings (or self proclaimed petty kings).