Re: Orlanthi shortage

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:53:34 -0700

Good quick list. However, I am virtually cerain that Entarios the Supporter is not at Whitewall. On the other hand, the priestesses of Vorda Hill likely have a major role to play.

I think that perhaps an exiled king of the Curtal is at Whitewall and maybe a claimant to the Kultain may be there as well.