Re: Re: Orlanthi shortage

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:49:10 +1000

>Alex:

>I think the basic point is pretty sound though: we could do with some
>more supplies of (male) Orlanthi with initiatory paths corresponding to
>the fabled "normal" 85%...

Oh yes, agree totally. We need more Orlanthi and Ernaldans among the defenders.

For Tentacles, I'm using Langrath Whiteblade as a Starkval leadership contender to rival Kallyr and Beti during Broyan's recovery. The name is deliberately evocative but (probably) misleading. I will post a few more details on the lad when I return.

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600