Re: Orlanthi shortage

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:33:55 -0000

> Beti is not primarily a vingan. She is probably Dar or another
kingly cult.
> (Colymar experts?)

My own notes for 1610 have Beti as a follower of Vinga Destor or Vinga Drogarsi (remember, she later gets the magic harp). She's probably a Destorite, although I personally perfer Drogarsi.

She comes accompanied by many of her followers from when she was tribal queen - folowers who are by and large not Vingans. Possibly Hastur the old lawspeaker of Colymar, her loyal thanes, maybe a clan chieftain or two. I'd expect a heavy contingent of Anmangarn clansmen - and probably a fair number from the five old clans (Ernaldori, Orlmarth, Konthasos and Arnoring - maybe not the Zethnoring, then again, maybe so).

I imagine there are quite a few exiled thanes and heroic warriors at Broyan's cult. Most will be Orlanthi men.

Jeff