RE: Re: Unasbrood

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:01:44 -0700

 > Or do what people in a "small naming pool" have done for centuries, and give
 > them nicknames that *become* their names... My wife's family is full of "Big
>Sandy" and "Red Sandy" and "Small Alex", etc (Alexander was a popular
name
>in that branch of the munros...).

In our Seattle Farmers house campaign we have two half-brothers named Nisk. Nisk Blackbeard (an NPC) and "Little" Nisk (the PC). I try to use similar names for within families. For instance, I have the sons of Kallai Korlmhysson as Kagradus, Kostard, Kurash and Kagradorl. His nephew is Kangarl. Makes the names easier to remember (men of the ruling family of the Colymar? their names all start with K).

Jeff