RE: Re: pigeons

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:15:02 +0100

> Hey come on have you ever been in a chicken coop? Chickens are
> pretty disgusting too

They certainly are. And stupid. Just as bad as pigeons. Only they don't fly, so can't spread disease as far.

> Besides if doves are Chalana Arroy's bird
> somehow it doesn't sound right for pigeons to be associated with
> Malia.

Since "pigeon" and "dove" are AFAIK two names for the same family of birds, I agree. But doesn't that make it all the more fun? Doves, symbol of peace, being *used* by Malia to spread disease? And when they do, we call them pigeons.