Tentacles WhiteWall Slide Presentation

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:19:55 +1000

I'm back home in wintry Canberra after a glorious trip to Tentacles and sunny Germany. It was a wonderful meeting with friends old and new, and my busy convention schedule at Castle Stahleck included a WhiteWall sentry module run at night on the battlements, and a seminar slide/presentation given with Joerg. I was pleased with both of these.

I'll report more fully in days ahead, but if folk are interested in the Powerpoint slides used to illustrate our WhiteWall talk, they are available for a short time for download. You'll probably need a broadband connection - they're not small files! They cover the basics of what we've put together, and include maps, artwork and a good number of my 3D Poser character figures.

Part 1 (16.5 meg)
http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/data/WW1.zip

Part 2 (15 meg)
http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/data/WW2.zip

If you don't have Powerpoint or equivalent, you can download a free PP viewer at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7C404E8E-5513-46C4-AA4F-058A84A37DF1&displaylang=EN

The notes contain more detail than the actual slides. Some aspects of the presentation, especially the telling of the Bat Blat and Last Storm, are my own personal interpretations of events.

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Hanna Neumann Building 21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730