Re: Re: Synopsis

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:01:59 +1000

Hi Rob

> Is there a link to it?

I wouldn't push the idea of these PowerPoint presentations being anything more than a very rough (wip) overview - like all slide shows they're intended to hold the eye while serving as a springboard for free wheeling commentary and questions (and showing people my 'etchings'). However, there is more detail in the notes of the presentations, and the slide show is basically derived from the key documents on the WhiteWall Wiki and the files section of this Yahoo group site. So you can find them here...

Part 1 (16.5 meg)
http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/data/WW1.zip

Part 2 (15 meg)
http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/data/WW2.zip

Password on these is 'tentacles'.

The WhiteWall Wiki is at:

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?FrontPage

Now I'm not sure what you're looking for in a 'synopsis', but the document outlining the progress of the siege in the files section is probably the best place to start: