Re: Stonewall Phalanxes

From: donald_at_...
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:11:38 GMT

In message <BAY12-DAV43v1Av1ts20006561a_at_...> "Stewart Stansfield" writes:
>Sorry, this is rather random, but while we're talking about Stonewall
>Phalanxes it's vaguely on-topic and I thought I'd fire it off...
>
>In my Glorantha...
>
>..there is a secret society-come-mystery cult of Dara Happan army officers
>and nobles that decries the destruction of the lost Stonewall regiments, and
>looks to the time when all ten will march again, treading the rich soil of
>the banks of the Oslir under the bright golden light of Yelm, a light
>unblemished by the iniquitous glow of the Red Moon.

I would certainly agree this is true in my Glorantha, it's too good an idea to exclude. The practicality of achieving the aim is dubious but it is the hero wars. Given that each phalanx will require different hero quests and one of the original cities is now on the Red Moon some are going to be easier than others to restore.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/