Re: A bit more fiction

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:27:07 -0700

> So as a semi-official person, how much of my extrapolation from OiD do you
> want to correct?

I don't think any "official" correction is needed.

After all, you don't have anything impinging on the "official timeline".

And as for the Army stuff, my unofficial stance on the lunar army is that it is a *lot* less organised than most people think - after all, we're combining six or seven different military organizations, plus the innate differences and unique traditions *within* those organizations... it's like taking the British army of Victoria's times, with the individual regimental traditions; the modern US Military with its emphasis on "elite" units and making sure no-one has their feelings hurt; and the Late Imperial Roman Army with it's relience on "barbarians" (Like Germans, Moors, and Arabs) and mix them together.

The players should wonder that the Lunar Empire manages to do *anything* with its army...

RR
- Richelieu