Re: A bit more fiction

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:24:22 -0000

> > The exam's a bit on the hard side, really...
>
> It is? For *you*?? Oh.
>
> Maybe I should put the answers on a links page... in
> fact in one case they'd *have* to be linked. How Elusu
> learnt a song that AFAIK is only available as part of
> a Flash movie is beyond me.
>
> I felt the first question had to be asked, though, if
> only for the hint.

Thanks for putting up the answers. I was only able to answer the first, half of the seventh and I was on the right track with the second (but my copy of KoS is in Singapore and I am in Bangkok so I could not confirm).

However, I did find that there was one other place where Kallyr was not trying to decive anyone and it stands alone as a paragraph...

"Elusu, shut-up."

Thanks again for a great story and to everyone that helped.

regards,
Charles