Re: The Watchful House of Saint Gaspodi

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:21:10 -0000

> Umm, Saint Gerlant was an enemy of Arkat not a friend (okay they
> started off friends but they didn't end up as friends).

True enough. But that makes it even more unlikely that such a charter would have been made in the first place.

>I agree your
> explanation makes more sense. It's just not as interesting (to me
> anyway).

I do not have any problem with their being Esvulari or other Malkioni present during the siege of Whitewall. However, I think the presence of a long-standing Malkioni shrine at Whitewall suffers from the kitchen sink syndrome.

Jeff