20m Drops

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:48:22 +0100 (BST)

John:
> During my first session, one over-enthusiastic sentry took an in-game
> command over-literally-jumping up onto the parapet, perhaps unaware of the
> twenty metre drop to the rocks below. Thank you Stuart, I really didn't
> know
> my pulse could reach a hundred and fifty beats per minute!....

I toured Wales with some RuneQuesty friends a long while ago and we visited Caernarvon Castle. Ady looked over the parapet at the floor, a long way down, and stated that "see, you could easily survive a 30m fall, just like in RuneQuest".

We also saw a siege arbalest and were surprised that one of our PCs could carry one around with him.

Simon