Re: Re: The Watchful House of Saint Gaspodi

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:14:54 +0100

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 08:27:26PM -0500, Oliver Bernuetz wrote:
> I'm happy to live with my alternate origin for the House. They have a long
> history in the area but have been physically absent for at least a millenia.
> Keeps the HeroQuest write-up releavant and allows them to be there before
> the seige.

My bad, I "missed this" the first time around. (The fingers, they typed space bar, the eyes, they looked, but the brain it no take in...) Yes, I think that's entirely reasonable, and gives it 'mythic and magical precedent' without getting into desparate straits of rationalizations. And of course, it fits in with the whole Hero Wars are Coming thing. ("Whaddafa, was that a company of Seshnegi knights that just rode across my kaleyard?")

Cheers,
Alex.