And a missing HI regiment, too?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:13:30 +0100

I hadn't noticed this until now on the Wiki, but Donald had a slide on it at C'uum which dragged me from my reverie...

| 1. The initial encounters.
|
| <Joerg> Fazzur's initial skirmish with Broyan's host, surely? </Joerg>
|
| * New Moon General
| * Light or Irregular Cavalry - half a regiment - 250
| * Spearwall Infantry - understrength regiment - 700
| * Light Infantry - regiment - 1000
| * Irregular Infantry - several companies - 500
|
| Total: 2,450 troops

Which in initial encounter is this, then? What period in the timeline? This doesn't sound to me like the initial "besieging" force, thrown around the city by Jorkandros, and including a regiment of HI (specifically a Stonewall, and maybe even specifically a given Stonewall -- though I do agree with the motivation for making this more "generic"), according to earlier prognostication.

Cheers,
Alex.