Re: And a missing HI regiment, too?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:27:27 +0100

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 08:32:57PM +0000, donald_at_... wrote:
> I think there will be more than a single encounter as the Lunar army
> tries to engage Broyan's retreating forces. They end up sitting outside
> Tarkalor's gate until Fazzur sends a serious force under Jorkandros.

Possibly more than one force, but as per what we'd previously discussed, I think Jorkandros's *was* the initial force to interdict Broyan at Whitewall. (I don't think 1HI+change is at all 'serious' as regards an attempt to assault WW, or indeed even to besiege it in any strict sense.)

Certainly that's the way I played it out, hence the commentary about the battle at the Chormsford against J.'s force (which'd be a little pointless if there the northern prong of the invasion was already underway and J's force were simply 'reinforcements').