Re: Kallyr's banner

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:07:55 -0000

Me:
> > It would be a nice touch to work out "heraldry" for all the major
> > figures, current and historical. John's already given us
Kallyr's
> banner
> > in "Helden", doing the same for some of the others would be good.

pmaclanderson":
> Sorry I missed this; what was Kallyr's banner?

As Wiki'd: (is that a new verb?):

 "The honour standard was of silver cloth, billowing in the stormgust.  Three red deer, a single star - Kallyr Starbrow's personal device!"

I note that red deer are what one sacrifices to Vinga, and I'd guess that that star is a Rigsdal rune, or at least has the right number of points. No Sartar rune there, no Flame, no "family" connections. This is, as stated, personal.