Re: Lego Lego

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:00:19 -0000

Paul:
> In practice...

Paul, I'm impressed! What developed as jokey attempt to produce a Lunarized system that was *worse* than a biconsular, Paullus-Varro travesty (if that's possible; though let's be fairer to the Aemilian) now seems shockingly feasible.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a nice element of WB&RM/DPish simplicity and old school character to this development, too. In playing 'Dragon Pass' I can certainly imagine such a convention working 'in-character' on the board.

How this heresy is reconciled with the gamut of material that has followed is a different matter, but my games of 'Dragon Pass' will certainly be more characterful from now on!

Cheerio,

Stu.