Running segments IMOG

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:58:42 EDT

I'm going to run some of the WW bits IMOG using lowly PCs. Would you be interested in feedback about what the PLAYERS think of what has been done so far?

The reason I ask is that there has been a lot of discussion which, IMHO, would be of little interest to someone playing the game ie. stalling speed of a giant bat (that is abit tongue-in -cheek but you know what I mean), and we are maybe missing something from a PLAYER perspective as opposed to a GM perspective.

I'm not being critical, far from it, I like the detail on Lunar command structure etc.(then again I'm running it) but in every game I have run or played in the PCs don't care that Glutamus Maximus is the second cousin to so & so and is in command of X number of soldiers as all they want to do is kill him.

Or maybe I'm missing something?

Also gives me a chance to run some scenarios I have drafted before posting Sorry if I'm rambling on...

Opinions please.
Steve