[OT] Old Sacred Tales - a musical interlude

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:32:31 -0000

Jeff wrote:

> However, they still come from the same stock, probably obey the
> same grammatical structure and rules, and share many of the same
> old sacred tales.

Speaking of which (not), the "Total Balalaika Show" is now on DVD:

http://www.leninimports.com/leningradc4.html#lcfidvdtbs2004

And so is the 10th anniversary "Global Balalaika Show" (the Leningrad Cowboys playing with the Red Army Air Force Ensemble). I haven't yet seen this, but that'll change s o o n !!!

http://www.leninimports.com/leningradc4.html#lcgbsdvd

NB: these guys are musical gods, up there with the Kipper Family in my musical firmament. Here's Henry's boy Sid's website:

http://www.sidkipper.co.uk/

And now, back to Whitewall...

Cheers, Nick