Man on Duck (Flipperballing) Action

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:01:01 -0000

I don't wish to interject, but I thought Jane cross-posted here to discuss hairy men with large moustaches and ducks engaging in close, sweaty man-on-duck contact sports together on a muddy field near Whitewall? Hold on, that might have to move a different list...

[Obligatory 'serious' note: I wouldn't dream of inflicting accents and dialectal foibles on anyone. I'm still scarred by early Forgotten Realms supplements and their suggested pronunciation guides which destroyed adventures for a dour Northern group. I wouldn't wish mine on anyone for the Earth. For those perplexed by Northern English 'Roses' accents, they are actually many, but the more general 'Ecky Thump' types have many phonetic similarities (if not always in dialect). After all, we have the same predelictions for stroking small dogs, random xenophobia of anything south of Birmingham, affectations to simpletondom, and inner-city racism.]

Stu.