RE: 1619 - the warband now arriving at platform 3...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:05:09 +0100

> > I know next to nothing about the Kultain as yet - will
> > have to read up and see if I think they're relevant to
> > her.
>
> If you find any interesting tidbits, do tell. We have two
> tribes disbanded/destroyed in
> 1619. At least with one we know the "tax collectors rape the
> king's daughter" story. I
> don't know what provoked the taking apart of the Kultain.

The reason they come into this is that there was list dicussion about the uprising, among those who had a game set there (I think). Would one of those worthies like to give us a quick summary? Maybe even Wiki it?

> > If we have Humakti present for that Shargashi thing,
> > *someone* contacted them and hired them.

> She's certainly got the clout to start gathering people.

Definitely the person to persuade Sartarite Orlanthi to come and fight. And it gets all the trouble-makers and hot-heads out of Sartar (where reprisals fall on *her* people) and where they can be useful.

I'm not sure if it would be her or Broyan who'd be hiring large numbers of Humakti. More likely Broyan, I think, though she's got the contacts to suggest *who* to hire.

> So if anyone is going to be doing this sort of
> work, it makes sense to be her.

Better than using her to raid Lunars, I think. That's a PC-level job. Though of course if she happens to see an opportunity....