RE: Re: 1619 - the first few weeks

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:05 -0700

> However, I ask myself whether the Lunar
> army feels compelled to kill everyone that does not believe in its
> doctrine? No, I think they try and convert them first. I also
> don't see them wanting to tie up major resources unless necessary.

Broyan, High King of the Volsaxi and potential High King of the Hendreiki would need to be killed. Fazzur, at the very least, would have some information on Broyan. He's another Hofstaring and needs to be eliminated.

His followers and supporters could be offered amnesty though.

> I think the fact they opted to use the Bat says all you need to say
> about the defensibility of WW. And why would Kallyr and the Colymar
> and Gyffur stay? They have other options don't they?

Not really. With Sartar and Heortland and Prax under Lunar control, there's not many places to go.

Sounds like a great game!

Jeff