Read that Wiki!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:27:04 +0100

> From: Rob

> For example
> discovering tonight that Beneva Chan is in WW is fabulous for my
> game.

I'm sure it is, but as I keep saying, read the Wiki!

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?Characters

Beneva's been there for ages, and the "Characters" page is linked from the front page. And the details of when Kallai died, and how, are right there.

Do we need to reorganise the Wiki to make it easier to find stuff? Rob? How come you missed this?
My immediate thought on looking for Benava was that we should get rid of the pictures on the frontpage that mean so much scrolling down - any more ideas?