Rob's game

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:00:16 +0100

> IMG we are just post Batblat and Beti has put herself
> forward as *Steward* of WW until Broyan recovers - setting herself
> against Kallyr. She had claimed to the players that she had the
> backing of half of WW - having Beneva Chan at her back would
> certainly give her the additional clout I think that she would
> need.

Agreed, and thus far more or less as the grooup planned.

> Kallyr using her Brilliant Inspiration nominated the Scholar
> in the players group (who gave the info that was used to defeat the
> bat)

Wow! Now there's a nice twist! What was your reasoning for her not competing herself?
And picking a *scholar*, not a warrior?? (Yes, I can see several possibilities, but I'd love to know yours)

And who did how well on the BatBlat, BTW? I take it this was relevant?

> - which was agreed with a furious wapentake!
??? Her backing would certainly help, but you must have some very persuasive PCs there.

> The players were wrong footed as was Beti!! hehehe

I bet! This sounds great!