Re: Re: 1619 - the first few weeks

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:32:43 GMT

In message <001301c4a693$dc3b65a0$794aa18e_at_computer> "Oliver Bernuetz" writes:

>Now the Lunar empire does have other resources for cnverting the heathen.
>Seven Mothers cult and other similar organizations. I think that it might
>be MGF if some of these peaceniks were present in the Lunar camp getting in
>the army's way and attempting increasingly silly techniques for showing the
>Heortlings the errors of their ways.

I don't think the 7 Mothers are particularly peaceniks. Indeed units from the Lunar provinces will have priestesses from 7M as part of their establishment. Both as the equivelent of modern army padres and to provide magical support.

There's certainly room for proponents of weird Lunar ideas in the camp but I don't think they'd cause much trouble for the army. They'd just be ignored by the high command and shoved out of the way by everyone else.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/