Re: Rob's game

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:01:52 -0000

> Wow! Now there's a nice twist! What was your reasoning for her not
> competing herself?
> And picking a *scholar*, not a warrior?? (Yes, I can see several
> possibilities, but I'd love to know yours)
>
> And who did how well on the BatBlat, BTW? I take it this was
> relevant?

Kallyr has just been told by Gyffur that Beti told the players that Beti said if Kallyr was to run in to trouble that the Heros wouldn't necarssarily help her would they?

I am basing her decision on conversations I have had with you regarding Kallyr and Beti and thought that she would rather try and diffuse the situation than tear the community apart in their moment of triumph.

The players had indeed distinguished themselves - I am currently writing up the saga and will mail it to you. I should say that in keeping with what happened at Runegate, the lunar's had Shamans attack the city with madness spirits and a 10foot avatar of Yara Aranis striding towards the main gate!!! Cool stuff!

Regards
Rob