Re: Cosmic Compromise

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:09:30 -0000

> Next question: how does the Lunar take on the Compromise - The
Goddess is
> different, Castle Blue, et al - affect the setup at WW?

I don't claim to understand wiggy Lunar "return to the Green Age" unity stuff like Greg, Nick or Pam. One argument is that Sedenya has always been there (she's just been dead for awhile) and her return is not a violation of the Compromise. Another is that she forced her way into the Godtime and didn't otherwise affect the Compromise (Yelm is still Yelm, Orlanth is still Orlanth, etc.). Either way, Castle Blue was the big heroquest establishing her right to be present as one of the gods.

Jeff