RE: Re: Summons of Evil

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:22:33 +0100

> Nah. Still don't buy it! Its then like Broyan and Kallyr only
> have to fight people on their terms and that robs some of the
> romance for me at least.

I can see your point, but I suspect what happened was that they did their Summons of Evil and got something a LOT bigger than they were expecting.

> We played it that everyone was crapping it
> big time when *the red glow in the north* appeared. Not looking at
> their wrist sundials going it should be here at 3.15, which will
> have given my lunch a couple of hours to go down!

It does travel slowly, they could see it coming, and that's a good (sort of) line. "There's time to finish the game, and beat the Spaniards too" - or something like that.