Re: Summons of Evil

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:44:41 -0000

> > I suspect Broyan and Kallyr would be chanting, praying and
> > sacrificing to Orlanth - along with pretty much every other
> > defender who isn't paralyzed in fear. These guys know the
> > stories of Runegate and that they are most likely doomed to
oblivion.

> > Jeff
>
> (sigh) You're right. Unlike Drake, there *is* something useful
they can
> be doing, so they'd be doing it. Doesn't make as good a story, but
that
> may not be their primary objective.

In my game they were giving rousing speaches and stacking their magic augments waiting for the Tarthcaer Vingans to complete their teleporting ritual to transport the attack party. The Stormwalkers had created a massive hurricane with the Orlanth temple - well most of WW in the centre. I think this was the agreed mechanism for counteracting the Chaos Scream. The players bought it so fine!

Regards
Rob