Re: Summons of Evil _at_ WW Poll

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:24:54 -0700

> I don't know. All that matters is that a Summons of Evil was performed by
> people defending at Whitewall. It doesn't really matter whether it was
done
> on an official basis or not. The end results are the same and the people
in
> charge take the credit/blame no matter what. It's kind of interesting to
> theorize that it wasn't done by Broyan. Perhaps he wasn't sure what to
do?

"My opponent was flip-flopping on the issue of doing a Summons of Evil. We were informed that the Lunars have Weapons of Mass Destruction, so I felt that I had no choice but to perform the Summons. I feel that what I did was right, and I'd do it again in similar circumstances." --[Insert Name of Summoner Here]

RR
- Richelieu