Feeding the Bat, Glowspot size

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:41:32 +0100 (BST)

Hang on - are you saying the Bat doesn't have to be fed when it's in the light of the full Moon? I didn't spot *that* anywhere in its stats!

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?BatStat

"It.... is fed live sentient beings every week.."

Mind you, on reading through, I find two different descriptions of the size of the Glowspot it produces.

"The bat emits a peculiar radiation which affects all lunar magicians as if the moon is continually Full. This effect, called the Glowspot, extends for a radius of 4-20 Km depending on the bat�s current level of satiety."

Or:

"The Bat emanates Lunar radiation, giving all Lunar magicians the benefit of the Full Moon if they are within 2 miles of the bat, no matter the current phase of the moon. The size of the Glowspot is constant, no matter the size of the Bat."

On the whole, I think the size of the Glowspot can be safely defined as "far too big".

Jane Williams